yahoo-eng-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #204323]: libvirt0bin:unrecognized service

Question #204323 on anvil changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/anvil/+question/204323

Susan Wu gave more information on the question:
thanks for your reply, glad to know you guys are out there.

Ok, I tried running the install script
I got IO Error [Errno 13] Permission denied: /home/susanwu/anvil/core.rc

I also mistyped a password in core.rc, but tried to use nano to modify
core.rc, it was locked and I could not save core.rc

Regards,
Susan

Yahoo! Engineering Team, which is an answer contact for anvil.