spam is good

The high level plan for next few weeks is written down as requested.  It is at the top of https://dev.launchpad.net/yellow

Benji and Graham, when you are looking for new tasks, please either help someone else on the squad or Benji take the card with your face on it ("Link bug target subscription edit page from target's main page and bug pillar main page.") and Graham take the other non-low card ("Team subscriptions should support a personal opt-out feature, exposed on edit page and unsub-in-anger page")

Graham, the idea is that you should be able to "mute" or "opt out of" a team subscription for a team that you are a part of.  I think this should be a separate table just for the purpose.  Records should be deleted if the team is deleted, if the user is deleted, or if the user leaves the team.  If you mute the subscription, it means that the subscription does not affect you.  You might still get the notification for some other reason, but not because of that particular subscription.

The UI would only go on the edit subscriptions JS page (IBugTarget/+subscriptions, for one) so this would need to be exposed through the webservice, but then the only UI is in the JS.

If you have something else to do, fine, but that's what I'd prefer.

Thanks!

Gary