State of the Cards, tasks to be done

Hi all.

Tuesday, I will be out very soon after the morning meeting for a few hours.  Yay, flex time.

Here's a quick state of the kanban cards for you all, both so that people who start earlier than I have an idea what's going on in their morning, and so that the morning meeting maybe can be shorter.

= Feature Work 1 =

Actions to be done:

- 728370 (bug subscription page shows direct subscriptions) is now a high priority because it is blocking the rest of us contributing much to unsubscribe in anger.  Danilo and I have an idea as to what the task is, so one of us will work on that setup tomorrow to unblock everyone else's participation.  The two blocked cards in "FW 1: Tasks" are blocked because of this.  (Danilo, as we discussed, a high priority is to set this up in such a way that we can all collaborate; if you get to this task before I, please consider it in your design.)

- "bug includes link to subscription page" can be done by someone.  This simply means that, when you look at a bug, there is a link to bug/+subscriptions (e.g. https://bugs.launchpad.net/lazr.restful/+bug/691841/+subscriptions).  This needs to be feature-flagged with whatever we are using for the other ~yellow stuff.  AFAIK it is a super small task that at least benji and bac know how to do at this point, and can teach the rest of us.

= Other stuff =

I'd like everyone to be available with two hours warning to get back on "unsubscribe in anger".  If you can do a "design/tweak improvement" in the backlog "subdivide 1" lane in that amount of time, go for it.  If you can do a "Quick Job" task in that amount of time, go for it.  If you can't do any of those in the time allotted, figure out something else good to do with slack time, and let us all know about it the next day in the "miscellaneous" gray lane.  And look at all those peer reviews and expenses to be done!

OK, tell me, did you really read this? :-)

Thanks

Gary

Follow ups