Re: Baby! Week plan

On May 1, 2011, at 21:50 , Gary Poster wrote:

> Hi everyone.  We had our baby, Julia Marielle Poster, Saturday, April 30.  Pics are here, if you want to see them. http://flickr.com/gp/43757696@N00/88z2mg/

Congratulations Gary!

> Brad, as we've discussed, your other task for Monday, if possible, is to get a no-downtime deploy, make the malone-alpha team able to see all our changes (that is, have LOSAs change "malone.advanced-structural-subscriptions.enabled	team:yellow	15	on" to "malone.advanced-structural-subscriptions.enabled	team:malone-alpha	15	on"), have the Launchpad dev team part of malone-alpha, and announce on launchpad-dev that this team has all features turned on and is our last beta group for this week.  Because of the Wednesday downtime deploy, it may not be possible to do a no-downtime deploy tomorrow.  I suggest that you go ahead and do the rest of the plan anyway (that is, letting the LP team be beta testers), but if not, please ask Benji or someone else on the squad to do it Wednesday after the downtime deploy.

Today I was able to get the nodowntime deploy of all of our work done and the feature flag was changed to include ~malone-alpha.  These things did not happen until right around 17:00 EDT so I've decided to not add ~launchpad-dev to ~malone-alpha until the morning when we'll be around to field questions should there be any.  I've written up a small announcement that I'll send out when it happens.

--Brad