Re: State of the yellow squad's feature

On 29 April 2011 19:44, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't know what to do about https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/772754 .  Note that this is pertinent to "Disable the display of the list of subscribers," about which Matthew and Ursula said "I still see the list of subscribers, so I assume this isn't working."  It is in fact working as expected, as I tried to describe, but what we expect isn't all that great.  None of the solutions we've talked about (which are documented in the bug) have gotten consensus approval on the squad.  I can have the squad JFD something, but I'd actually like to see if someone on the product team has any good ideas, or any guidance on the ones we've listed so far.  Depending on what we decide to do, this might be a small or a big task.

Benji, Danilo and I had a conversation about this on our daily call
today. None of us have a particularly strong opinion about how to go
forward with this bug (Gary lays out several options very clearly in
the bug report) so with Gary away we could do with one (or both) of
{Francis, Jono} saying "To consider this bug fixed, we need to do X."

Given that we're going to have another two weeks of working on this
it'd be nice to be tackling this particular problem from Monday.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb