State of the yellow squad's feature

Hi Jonathan and Francis.  I wanted to give you all a quick summary of where we are with our feature.

Our squad is well on its way to closing all of the Critical and High bugs, as you can see here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bugs?field.tag=story-better-bug-notification .

 - We need db patch 65, currently causing a slony problem, to get some attention from Stuart in order to release the one Critical bug, 753000.
- We want Huw's help (and have asked for it under separate cover) for bugs 740631, 771239, and 771335.
- We have a few other small bugs that I think we can close without trouble next week.