RFC: Mockups for bug 772754

Hi Yellow Squad, Jono, Huw, and Matthew.

Comments three and four of https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/772754 have mockups for a solution to this bug.  Please review and comment, here or in the bug.  We need to get cracking on this tomorrow if at all possible, because this is not a small effort, so I intend to choose a way forward tomorrow morning, EST.

If you have not read the bug before, I believe that you can get away with just reading the bug description through the "Concerns" section, and then moving on to the mockups.

Thanks

Gary