Bug 784575

Hi guys, since I'll be out tomorrow (Friday) I wanted to give you the
status of the bug 784575 branch (lp:~benji/launchpad/bug-784575) in case
anyone needs to take it up.

This branch is about two things that should probably be broken out into
their own branches: adding a link in bug notification emails to the
subscription management page and removing the two feature flags we've
been using.

The vast majority of the branch thus far (about 2000 lines) is removing
the flags and updating the affected tests.

About 800 lines is about adding the message to the emails and improving
the tests that break because they were over-specified before (poorly
written doctests for the most part).

There's also a fair bit of lint, some of which has already been fixed,
that could go into a third branch.

The two main things that need to be done are to look at the TODO in
lib/lp/bugs/scripts/bugnotification.py and figure out what if anything
needs to be done differently and fix any remaining tests.  I've fixed
all the failing tests found by running "bin/test -t mail" and I think
I've fixed all the ones that fail in a run of"bin/test -c -m lp.bugs",
but that would be a good thing to verify.

If no one runs with the branch before Monday, I'll pick it back up then.
--
Benji York