Re: Internot

Hey Graham.  Sorry to hear of the annoyance, but thanks for the heads up.

On the call, we decided we would like some basic metrics to see how we are doing on CHR and how our paired squad (Deryck's, right now) are doing.  We decided we'd do that by recording the count of each "open" item at the start of our week and at the end of our week.

Could you do that today?  This would be part of your daily CHR hour.  Just record the information for each category of https://dev.launchpad.net/MaintenanceRotationSchedule on the wiki page itself somewhere or other.  What I have in mind is, say for questions, adding something like "2011-07-25 15" as a new column.

Also, I have been going down the CHR tasks top to bottom.  This often means that the questions are neglected, because I only have time for one or two at the end.  We agreed that we would each mix this up a bit.  Sometimes start from the top, sometimes from the bottom.  If our rough metrics indicate that we are not doing well enough at one job or another, we can see that and try another approach.

Thanks

Gary