Internot

Hi folks,

My land line - and with it my DSL connection - just died. I'll move to
another location for net access if it doesn't come back online soon,
but if I'm not around for the call, this is why.

Just in case I'm not around, a brief summary of my status:

 - I've stalled on bug 726803 because accessor_for
   and mutator_for fight with each other when used together.
   I'm going to email more details to Benji / Gary / lp-dev in
   the hope that they can shed some light on how to fix the
   problem.
 - In the meantime I've started on bug 814576, part of the
   translations work. It's fairly straightforward but I'll
   ping Danilo if I'm stuck.

Anyway, if I'm online at the call, you can hear me say all these
things in person. If not, just read this email and imagine my voice as
you do it.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb