State of the Ape

Hi folks,

Just a quick update on how things stand before I head off for a week:

Branches
========

 - The Translations branch, bug 814576 is done and has landed. Rob has
stated that he has concerns about the efficiency of the query that
we're using to find POTMsgSets that need cleaning up, so someone
(Danilo?) needs to follow up with him about this. The branch needs
QAing on staging (running garbo-daily should do it). Once it's QA'd it
will need a nodowntime deploy.
 - The other branch, 657004, is done and has landed. It needs some QA
(find a bug that has a private branch linked to it and try to look at
bug.linked_branches via the API). Once it's QA'd it will need a
nodowntime deploy.

lp2kanban
=========

The lp2kanban cronjob isn't running on my VM at the moment - according
to the syslog it runs without error, but it still doesn't update
anything (though it runs fine when run manually). I've disabled the
cronjob whilst I go away to save confusion.

lp2kanban's latest revision is a reversion of the multi-team stuff.
The script as a whole could do with some love.

I think that's pretty much everything. I won't be checking email
whilst I'm away but will respond to any questiosn as quickly as I can
when I get back.

Cheers,

Graham

--