Re: State of the Ape

Slight clarification:

On 31 July 2011 18:24, Graham Binns <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  - The Translations branch, bug 814576 is done and has landed. Rob has
> stated that he has concerns about the efficiency of the query that
> we're using to find POTMsgSets that need cleaning up, so someone
> (Danilo?) needs to follow up with him about this. The branch needs
> QAing on staging (running garbo-daily should do it). Once it's QA'd it
> will need a nodowntime deploy.

This may need something in the fuzzy might-need-to-do-some-db-work
area. It requires a permissions change to allow garbo to delete from
POTMsgSet and associated tables. I don't know the procedure for that
kind of change.

The branch is based on db-devel because of that change to
security.cfg, but other than that it's a normal devel branch.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb