Updating buildd slave for staging

Hi LaMont, "Yellow squad",

I am emailing you since I am soon to leave for the day and I can't reach
you on IRC.  For the launchpad-buildd I mentioned, I'd like to test it
out on staging.  staging is now pretty much ready to accept builds, and
I'd need the "clementine" (PPA i386) builder updated to the latest
buildd package from the Launchpad tree.  My build of it is up on

  http://devpad.canonical.com/~danilo/launchpad-buildd_81_all.deb

I'd appreciate it very much if you can do this soon since tomorrow is my
last day in Launchpad, and I wouldn't like to leave something
unfinished.  The actual change in the buildd code is simple and isolated
for translation jobs (the MP I showed you earlier), but I'd still rather
test it to confirm it works fine before even considering a roll out.

Sorry I didn't come to you earlier but I was busy helping getting
staging build farm going again.

Just in case, I CCed yellow@ which is my Launchpad team which might need
to pick up the pieces once I am gone :)

Cheers,