Daily Summary

Today I discussed the various lpltk
(https://code.launchpad.net/~arsenal-devel/arsenal/python-launchpadlib-toolkit)
scripts that Brad Figg runs and began dissecting them.  As far as he and
I can work out, the heavy hitters are his scripts that maintain a mirror
of the "linux" project bug data (git://kernel.ubuntu.com/bradf/kteam-bugs).

At this point of the analysis, it would seem that the scripts have the
common problem of simply having to do too many queries to get the
information they need.  Since there are over 6000 bugs that the scripts
keep track of, and there's at least one query per bug, lots of queries
happen.

The update script runs every 30 minutes on his machine named "jenkins"
(the name we see in the requests in the analysis we've done up until
this point).
--
Benji York