Out this afternoon

Hi folks,

Due to some vehicular shenanigans (it turns out that shock absorbers
are traditionally attached a both ends, who knew?) I'm going to have
to leave earlier than I'd planned this afternoon. With this and my
physio appointment, and all the requisite moving around between the
two by assorted public transport, I may be out for most of the
afternoon.

I'll make up the time I miss by working a bit later this evening and
by extending my day tomorrow, too, if necessary.

As far as my cards go:

 - 894390 now passes the test suite but I've asked Stuart to review
some of my more recent changes just for safety.
 - 808930 is ongoing - working on it and 894390 at the same time was
impossible since one demanded that the DB not change for long periods
(i.e. when it was writing to it) and the other needed a make schema
every few minutes.

Cheers,

Graham

--