Daily Checkpoint

There's not much handoff-able from today.  I checkpointed my working
branch to lp:~benji/launchpad/bug-903532.  That's not really in a
working state yet, but it has the full outline of what's necessary, I
just have to fill in some tricky details, and hopefully figure out some
tests.  The tests can probably take inspiration from the last
translations work I did which had to do with shared translations too (I
don't remember the bug number off to top of my head).

I don't know how many of you guys watched the live webcast about
Canonical and cloud things, but it might be interesting to you as
background on the things we will be working on.  It was recorded and is
available at http://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/6793/39851

Mark's part starts at about 15 minutes in.

--
Benji York