Status Report

With the gracious help of Danilo I got the correct tests for bug 903532
written, reviewed, and in EC2.  The MP [1]_ includes QA instructions in
case I'm not around (as I won't be tomorrow for a holiday).

I also did some patch piloting for cjwatson ([2]_ and [3]_).  I think he
knows to do the QA for them, but if they block the deployment queue, you
may need to remind him.

I resumed work on analysing the lpltk client used by Brad Figg.  I don't
know if there's anything someone could pick up there.  Right now I'm
thinking about how we could give him more data per call to reduce the
number of requests he makes and how we can do less work per call.  Basic
stuff, really.

.. [1] https://code.launchpad.net/~benji/launchpad/bug-903532/+merge/86426
.. [2] https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/always-index-d-i/+merge/85664
.. [3] https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/sign-installer/+merge/85670