Call about parallel testing?

Hi Rob.  Francis mentioned in December that you wanted to begin our work
on the parallel testing project with a call.  That sounds good to me.
Could we schedule that sometime on our Wednesday or Thursday for an
initial conversation?  I certainly hope we'll also have time at the Epic
to continue the conversation further.

Coming up with a time for the call will be a bit tricky, since we need
to coordinate NZ, NA's east coast, UK and Italy.  Maybe Wednesday at
1800Z would be an OK compromise?  That would be Thursday 7AM for you,
but just after the team lead call; Wed 3PM for Americans; 1800 for
Graham; and 1900 for Francesco.  Or maybe just a bit later, on Wed or
Thurs?  Alternatively, Americans could get up early for a call with
you...our 6AM is your midnight right now, I believe.

Is there anything we should all read prior to the call beyond these links?

https://dev.launchpad.net/Running/LXC

https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/ParallelTesting

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+bugs?field.tag=paralleltest

Finally, for those bugs, do the high/low triage values accurately
reflect whether they need to be fixed for the effort?

Thanks!

Gary

Follow ups