Card hand-off

I'll be out tomorrow (Friday) so here's the info needed to hand off my
card "Write full tests for buildbot master" in case anyone wants to pick
it up.

We need tests (added to tests/buildbot-master.test) that verify that
after deploying a buildbot-master and exposing it, the web interface is
available and it conforms to the expected default buildbot config.

Before that can be done, the trunk's tests need to be fixed.  They
currently fail at the install step.  I fixed one problem, the hooks
didn't have their executable bit set.  Now I think the problem is that
the install script expects for there to be an lpbuildbot checkout in the
root of the charm.  Once that is fixed the above can be tackled.
--
Benji York

Follow ups