Re: [Merge] lp:~benji/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/more-tests into lp:~yellow/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/trunk

> Also, the branch I landed for gmb and frankban made changes to unit_info.  You
> may want to look at what is in trunk before attempting the merge.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I was able to merge without too much trouble.

> As we discussed this morning there is a move afoot to follow more of PEP-8
> than LP coding style so perhaps you could update the tests to
> getRidOfCamelCase in_favor_of_underscores?

Good, I like underscores better.  Done.

> typo: occurs not ocurrs
>
> redundant not redunant

Thanks.  Fixed.

> There is now an 'encode_file' helper if you want to use it.

That feels like taking the helpers a bit far, but if we already have it,
I guess I'll follow along.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~benji/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/more-tests/+merge/92123
Your team Launchpad Yellow Squad is subscribed to branch lp:~yellow/charms/oneiric/buildbot-master/trunk.