Handoff & progress

I'm about to have my call with Francis, and then I have a family obligation, so this will be short. Perhaps Benji will think of something to add. :-)

- I have not had a chance to try Francesco's fix for testrepository, though I looked at it and it looked correct and good. I'll hope to try it out this evening.

- Benji and I verified that approximately all of the almost 3000 errors we are getting in buildbot are in fact repeatable if you run your tests in the same order.

- Benji identified the source of possible thousands of these isolation problems: bug 954319

- We also verified that one of these test runs that are done in parallel hangs, even when done in isolation. See bug 954384. I really want this to be fixed, though I suspect it will be tricky.

- We have some more test isolation bugs to file. I'll try to do those tonight too.

- Serge already merged my fix for lxc-start-ephemeral from yesterday, so that should be good to go.

That's all I can think of

Gary

Follow ups