Re: Handoff & progress

The cool news from Francis:

At or by Oakland, we will know what our next project might be. In addition to MaaS, these are on the table:

- Contribute to OpenStack (a Django project, Francis tells me ) to add metering and billing.

- Write an HTML 5 Juju front end usable to manage any Juju environment.

I like the OpenStack one myself. :-)

Gary