Re: Assigning maintainers to the official charms

Excerpts from Gary Poster's message of Tue May 22 10:46:13 -0700 2012:
> On 05/22/2012 01:03 PM, Clint Byrum wrote:
> > Excerpts from Gary Poster's message of Tue May 22 07:31:26 -0700 2012:
> >> Hi Clint.  Thanks for your work in organizing this.
> >>
> >> For the buildbot slave and master charms, we'd like to make the yellow
> >> squad, or perhaps the Launchpad team, the maintainer of these charms.
> >> Do you see any issue with that?
> >>

> > None whatsoever, thats great news! We do need a mailing list that anyone
> > can send to.
> >
> > Would you guys be interested in also becoming our first charmers sub-team?
> > I'd like to showcase that you guys take care of that particular charm.
>
> I talked with Francis and Robert about what team ought to take charge of
> this--launchpad or yellow.  Actually, since we have no long-term
> interest in buildbot, their take was that ~charmers would be the best
> team to choose.
>
> Alternatively, we can keep it for now (~yellow,
> yellow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) if that helps you all out for a bit. If you
> do publicize it in that case, be aware that we might toss it back to you
> in a few months.  If that future is alright with you, no problem.

If you guys won't have time to maintain it, then it will be removed. We're
only going to be able to maintain critical infrastructure bits that
are shared amongst many charms. Unfortunately, buildbot seems to be an
island unto itself at the moment.