Re: Assigning maintainers to the official charms

On 05/22/2012 01:03 PM, Clint Byrum wrote:
> Excerpts from Gary Poster's message of Tue May 22 07:31:26 -0700 2012:
>> Hi Clint.  Thanks for your work in organizing this.
>>
>> For the buildbot slave and master charms, we'd like to make the yellow
>> squad, or perhaps the Launchpad team, the maintainer of these charms.
>> Do you see any issue with that?
>>

> None whatsoever, thats great news! We do need a mailing list that anyone
> can send to.
>
> Would you guys be interested in also becoming our first charmers sub-team?
> I'd like to showcase that you guys take care of that particular charm.

I talked with Francis and Robert about what team ought to take charge of
this--launchpad or yellow.  Actually, since we have no long-term
interest in buildbot, their take was that ~charmers would be the best
team to choose.

Alternatively, we can keep it for now (~yellow,
yellow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) if that helps you all out for a bit. If you
do publicize it in that case, be aware that we might toss it back to you
in a few months.  If that future is alright with you, no problem.

Thank you,

Gary

Follow ups