Re: zope.testing tests handoff

On Jun 19, 2012, at 17:02 , Benji York wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Graham Binns <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Handing this off before I get interrupted by managers and EoD...
>
>> If someone wants to grab it and run with it, that's great.
>
> I got us back to the original 3 failures that were there before we
> touched it:
> lp:~benji/zope.testing/fix-all-the-tests-in-the-world-evr
>
> I'm not entirely happy with the way I did it.  Perhaps you or someone
> else will be able to polish it.

Robert suggested a small change to the branch I made that became -p14.  I'd already released the package before his comments were added.

I've updated the 3.9.4-fork trunk to incorporate his changes but did not make -p15.  If the test fixes here are going out on Wednesday please ensure you merge in my changes.  Otherwise I'll cut -p15 tomorrow.

--Brad