Re: Tarmac and lpsetup

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Brad Crittenden
<brad.crittenden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've set it up on one of my boxes at home, running every two minutes.
> So far it seems to be working well.

Very cool.

> When a MP goes to "Approved", not just an approved vote, tarmac recognizes it and tries to land. Right now it runs "nosetest" as a pre-commit.

I would love it if "pocketlint **/*.py" were added a pre-commit gate.
Unfortunately that won't work because ez_setup.py throws all sorts of
warnings.  Why do we need ez_setup.py?

If we can't remove ez_setup.py, this might be the best we can do:

    find . -name '*.py' | grep -v ez_setup.py | xargs pocketlint

> Probably the developer should be responsible for the final marking.

+1
--
Benji York