[Merge] lp:~gary/juju-gui/simplifycharmstore into lp:juju-gui

The proposal to merge lp:~gary/juju-gui/simplifycharmstore into lp:juju-gui has been updated.

Description changed to:

Last change round of charm store data structures

This change is hopefully the last round of changes, at least for a long while, to the underlying charm store infrastructure.  It is more deletes than additions, and changes the code to take advantage of the changes Kapil made to the charm store.

I made some decisions as to how to factor some of these things and would be happy to describe my rationale for changes if desired.  I'm thinking particularly of the immediate creation of charm objects as search results.  That allowed for some simplifications and I think is mostly a win.

The sorting code is simplified yet again.

Thanks

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733067/

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/juju-gui/simplifycharmstore/+merge/131086
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/juju-gui/simplifycharmstore/+merge/131086
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gary/juju-gui/simplifycharmstore into lp:juju-gui.