[Merge] lp:~gary/juju-gui/relatedcharms into lp:juju-gui

The proposal to merge lp:~gary/juju-gui/relatedcharms into lp:juju-gui has been updated.

Description changed to:

Add related charms section to charm description

This adds a related charms section to the charm panel, per UX design.

It adds new functionality to the charm store find method in order to make
the search efficient.

Tests for the view code are not factored as I had intended: I wanted stubs to
test the composite functions in isolation. Kapil nixed this in favor of
test-all-the-way-through test functions as I have them here.

Thanks.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6814089/

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/juju-gui/relatedcharms/+merge/133004
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/juju-gui/relatedcharms/+merge/133004
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gary/juju-gui/relatedcharms into lp:juju-gui.