Re: Filter buttons should match design (issue 6733060)

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/diff/5002/app/templates/service.handlebars
File app/templates/service.handlebars (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/diff/5002/app/templates/service.handlebars#newcode14
app/templates/service.handlebars:14: <div class="inline
On 2012/11/06 12:44:24, bac wrote:
> The visual design has an eye ball image instead of the word 'Filter'.
Has the
> design changed?

The eye ball is for the other service view. This implementation follows
this design:
https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/file/d/0BwQq-CeM0Yiod3lacmNqRm43a2s/edit

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/diff/5002/lib/views/stylesheet.less
File lib/views/stylesheet.less (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/diff/5002/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode896
lib/views/stylesheet.less:896:
On 2012/11/06 12:44:24, bac wrote:
> This file has some trailing whitespace.  Please remove it before
landing.

Done.
btw we can remove trailing spaces with the following regex...

[ \t]+$

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/diff/5002/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode930
lib/views/stylesheet.less:930: color: #2D2D2D!important;
On 2012/11/06 12:44:24, bac wrote:
> This color of gray is used a couple of times.  Perhaps you could
define a
> variable for it.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6733060/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tveronezi/juju-gui/filter-buttons/+merge/130832
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tveronezi/juju-gui/filter-buttons into lp:juju-gui.