Re: Lightweight assets/improve FF performance (issue 6826057)

This looks good to me, I had a suggestion to test below, but either way
on that one.

This doesn't fix the speed issues in FF for me, but it does improve the
situation.

Thanks.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6826057/diff/3001/app/views/environment.js
File app/views/environment.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6826057/diff/3001/app/views/environment.js#newcode528
app/views/environment.js:528:
I know we talked about adding a method like this, really happy to see
you added it, thanks.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6826057/diff/3001/app/views/environment.js#newcode645
app/views/environment.js:645: //  .one('text').getClientRect() ||
{width: 0}).width + 10;
Can we specify it as d.display_name.length + 10 + 'em'? I didn't test
it, but em should be font size relative if it works.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6826057/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/replace-service-module/+merge/132938
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/juju-gui/replace-service-module into lp:juju-gui.