Re: Resource minification/aggregation js (issue 6821090)

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/diff/15005/app/modules.js
File app/modules.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/diff/15005/app/modules.js#newcode4
app/modules.js:4: ignoreRegistered: true,
On 2012/11/09 13:57:38, gary.poster wrote:
> Is there a setting we can use to say "never download anything from the
internet,
> ever"?  If so, I suggest we use that both for this and the debug
modules file.

> Is it bootstrap: false?  Or is this already handled somehow?

We agreed that it wont be possible to use it. I've added comments about
this know issue in the "merge-files" file.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6821090/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify/+merge/133116
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tveronezi/juju-gui/uglify into lp:juju-gui.