Re: Growl-style notifications. (issue 6851058)

Thanks for the review Thiago! A reply to your comment follows.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6851058/diff/1/app/views/notifications.js
File app/views/notifications.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6851058/diff/1/app/views/notifications.js#newcode50
app/views/notifications.js:50: if (notifierBox &&
On 2012/11/16 14:39:29, thiago wrote:
> I think will you always have the 'notifier-box' element. It is
hard-coded in
> index.html. So probably you can remove this check.

The check is here to make tests work. The element is not present in the
test page, and it's created by tests' setUp and tearDown only when
needed, so that notifications are not created as side effects by
non-relevant test cases.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6851058/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/juju-gui/bug-1076404-growl/+merge/134660
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~frankban/juju-gui/bug-1076404-growl into lp:juju-gui.