Re: Charm panel border improvements (issue 6855049)

Thanks for the reviews!

https://codereview.appspot.com/6855049/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less
File lib/views/stylesheet.less (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6855049/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode1042
lib/views/stylesheet.less:1042: border-left: 1px solid #CBCBCB - #333;
On 2012/11/15 11:54:39, bac wrote:
> Nice!  I see this is a novel use of CBCBCB but it might be nice to
define it as
> a LESS variable.  Having them all at the top would help us to see all
of the
> colors we're using.  Your call.  Perhaps, if we decide to do that, we
could have
> one big color naming branch.

I agree on naming colors, and I've gone ahead and done this one and one
other I modified in this branch, but I will save the rest for a color
naming branch, maybe as a slack task.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6855049/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/charm-panel-border2/+merge/134354
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is subscribed to branch lp:juju-gui.