Re: Initial project structure, mostly testing. (issue 6850052)

Hi Nicola and Benji,

This looks like a good start.  I tried to work through your instructions
and ran into some problems that I have noted.  Ultimately I failed due
to Quantal and LXC.  I need to revisit it after sorting out those
problems.

So, consider this a tepid +1.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/README.txt
File README.txt (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/README.txt#newcode21
README.txt:21:
This doesn't actually work as unit.test has '.discover('.') but is being
run from above.  Either unit.test should read '.discover('./tests') or
it should be run from within the tests directory.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/README.txt#newcode43
README.txt:43: ./configure --prefix=/home/USER
--prefix=$HOME is simpler

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/README.txt#newcode46
README.txt:46:
Has anyone talked to Jim about packaging this into a PPA?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/README.txt#newcode62
README.txt:62:
You should mention the cwd must be the top of the charm, which is
unintuitive since you pass it as a parameter.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/README.txt#newcode69
README.txt:69:
Ugh, I seem to have lxc issues since upgrading to Quantal, so I cannot
get it to start now.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/tests/test_addition.py
File tests/test_addition.py (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/tests/test_addition.py#newcode10
tests/test_addition.py:10:
Passing or Unpassing?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/tests/unit.test
File tests/unit.test (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/diff/1/tests/unit.test#newcode6
tests/unit.test:6:
sys.exit(unittest.TextTestRunner().run(unittest.TestLoader().discover('.')))
See comment in README

https://codereview.appspot.com/6850052/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~benji/charms/precise/juju-gui/second/+merge/134370
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~benji/charms/precise/juju-gui/second into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.