Re: Add the required charm filter dropdown. (issue 6842119)

This branch looks good Brad, thanks.
Approved with changes... well, with answers at least.

I am a little bit confused by some weird behaviors I've found while
running the server using this branch and the rapi-rollup sample.json.
Maybe it's just my cache or some local problem, or maybe you will be
able to reproduce the following:

1) The charm panel's height seems wrong: I see the panel partially over
the bottom bar.

2) By default, clicking on ``Charms``, I only see one deployed service.
I expected to see five of them (the five ones I see in the env view).

3) Searching for ``mysql`` the number of deployed services in the
resulting panel is ten. I expected to only see the one that's actually
deployed on the environment.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6842119/diff/1/app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars
File app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6842119/diff/1/app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars#newcode5
app/templates/charm-search-result.handlebars:5: <ul>
Is there a reason here (and, I guess, in the graph/list picker at the
bottom of the page) for not using the more conventional HTML <select>
widget?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6842119/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/cs-filter/+merge/137050
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/cs-filter into lp:juju-gui.