Re: Serve runtime environment statically. (issue 6878053)

benji wrote:
> The make "Standard Targets" docs
> (https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Standard-Targets.html)
and
> the principal of least surprise suggest that "make clean" should clean
> everything that the make file builds.

It does clean everything that the "make" invocation with no target
builds.

Now that "make" builds the production and debug environment, I found it
useful that "make clean" cleaned those environments only, while
developing.

> The same chapter suggests "mostlyclean" to clean the things that
people
> "normally" want to clean.  That sounds reasonable to me.

Not to me, actually, it sounds rather weird. :-) I like "clean-all"
better.

I wonder what our colleagues think?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6878053/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/juju-gui/bug-1078910-serve-app-statically/+merge/138212
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/juju-gui/bug-1078910-serve-app-statically into lp:juju-gui.