Re: Put deploy docs in README, add HACKING. (issue 6924047)

Land with changes

Hi Nicola.  Thank you for this branch.  It has many improvements.

Please either accept my suggested changes (which I'd prefer ;-) ) or let
me know why you don't want to.

Thanks

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/HACKING
File HACKING (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/HACKING#newcode67
HACKING:67: the container, and is launched using whichever branch you're
using.
...and it is launched...

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/HACKING#newcode94
HACKING:94: After which, the gui should be functional (it automatically
polls the
After this, the gui...

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/d3-component-framework.rst
File docs/d3-component-framework.rst (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/d3-component-framework.rst#newcode2
docs/d3-component-framework.rst:2: D3 component framework
English rules are usually to capitalize the words of titles, as long as
they are not articles or prepositions.  Why did you change that here?
It's not particularly important, but I don't like to see things that
seem to me to be steps backwards.  I suggest reverting the three title
capitalization changes in this file.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/d3-component-framework.rst#newcode25
docs/d3-component-framework.rst:25: Module writers guide
Revert capitalization change, as discussed above.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/d3-component-framework.rst#newcode231
docs/d3-component-framework.rst:231: Complete example
revert, per above discussion.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst
File docs/process.rst (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode2
docs/process.rst:2: Process notes
Revert: It was standard English title style before

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode5
docs/process.rst:5: Checklist for starting a branch
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode21
docs/process.rst:21: Checklist for preparing for a review
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode63
docs/process.rst:63: Checklist for reviewing
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode95
docs/process.rst:95: Checklist for making a stable release
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode148
docs/process.rst:148: Checklist for making a developer release
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode205
docs/process.rst:205: Checklist for running a daily meeting
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode246
docs/process.rst:246: Checklist for running a weekly retrospective
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/process.rst#newcode303
docs/process.rst:303: Slack project policy
revert

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/style-guide.rst
File docs/style-guide.rst (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/style-guide.rst#newcode2
docs/style-guide.rst:2: Style guide

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/juju-gui/1086512-revise-docs/+merge/139226
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/juju-gui/1086512-revise-docs into lp:juju-gui.