Re: Put deploy docs in README, add HACKING. (issue 6924047)

gary.poster wrote:
> Please either accept my suggested changes (which I'd prefer ;-) ) or
let me know
> why you don't want to.

Gary, I will apply your changes.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/diff/1/docs/d3-component-framework.rst#newcode2
> docs/d3-component-framework.rst:2: D3 component framework
> English rules are usually to capitalize the words of titles, as long
as they are
> not articles or prepositions.  Why did you change that here?

There is a mismatch in title style between the README and Style Guide
files, that do not capitalize them, and the D3 Component Framework and
Process Notes, that do. It becomes apparent when you look at the index
in the generated pages.

Being not very well versed with formal English rules, I felt
capitalization as unusual and kind of "heavy", so decided to remove it.
Since you prefer abiding to those rules I'll revert the changes, and
apply capitalization to the former files too.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6924047/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/juju-gui/1086512-revise-docs/+merge/139226
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/juju-gui/1086512-revise-docs into lp:juju-gui.