Re: Add a HACKING.txt file. (issue 6921049)

Land with changes.

Thank you Nicola.  Looks good.

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/diff/1/HACKING.txt
File HACKING.txt (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/diff/1/HACKING.txt#newcode12
HACKING.txt:12: Unit tests
I guess to be consistent with the titles we talked about in the other
review we might as well follow standard title capitalization rules here
too.  I don't feel strongly about it, but we might as well be
consistent.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/diff/1/README.txt
File README.txt (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/diff/1/README.txt#newcode21
README.txt:21: Finally, run the following commands::
Before this, I recommend introducing the idea of creating a file with
the config values you want.  It is required now, and probably still a
good idea even after bac fixes bug 1086507.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/diff/1/README.txt#newcode24
README.txt:24: $ juju deploy juju-gui
This is where you would include the --config option, IIRC.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/1089028-add-hacking-file/+merge/139484
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/1089028-add-hacking-file into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.