Re: Add a HACKING.txt file. (issue 6921049)

On 2012/12/12 22:08:10, benji wrote:
> Looks good.

> https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/diff/1/HACKING.txt
> File HACKING.txt (right):

> https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/diff/1/HACKING.txt#newcode12
> HACKING.txt:12: Unit tests
> On 2012/12/12 21:26:32, gary.poster wrote:
> > I guess to be consistent with the titles we talked about in the
other review
> we
> > might as well follow standard title capitalization rules here too.
I don't
> feel
> > strongly about it, but we might as well be consistent.

> This style is from me.  I have done titles this way since Fred Drake
told me
> that this is how publishers do it now.  I don't really care one way or
the
> other, but I am now curious to find a definitive -- or at least
persuasive --
> answer.

It's the proper English way of capitalizing titles.  Take it from an
English teacher's son, or look up "capitalizing titles" on Google and it
will have articles referring to various standard manuals of writing
style. :-)

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/1089028-add-hacking-file/+merge/139484
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/1089028-add-hacking-file into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.