Re: Add a HACKING.txt file. (issue 6921049)

gary.poster wrote:
> It's the proper English way of capitalizing titles.  Take it from
> an English teacher's son, or look up "capitalizing titles" on
> Google and it will have articles referring to various standard
> manuals of writing style. :-)

Not there yet, sorry. :-)

Title case "is considered correct in formal American English writing,
according to most style guides, though others are found in less formal
settings."

"The convention followed by many British publishers, [...] sentence
case, is also widely used in the United States, especially in newspaper
publishing, bibliographic references and library catalogues."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_case#Headings_and_publication_titles

I feel title case might not be the most effective choice for the tech
docs of an open source project. However, until you agree with me, it's
still our choice and I'll keep enforcing it (oversights
notwithstanding).

https://codereview.appspot.com/6921049/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/1089028-add-hacking-file/+merge/139484
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/1089028-add-hacking-file into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.