Re: Serve the GUI assets over HTTPS (issue 6940084)

Land with changes.

I got the tests to pass, with the one change described below. Please
make that change.

Also, please make a card to add the feature to support supplying a pem
and key string, as we discussed and as I mentioned in the previous
review; and make a kanban card for that.

Thanks!

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/6940084/diff/13001/tests/deploy.test
File tests/deploy.test (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6940084/diff/13001/tests/deploy.test#newcode56
tests/deploy.test:56: url = 'http://{0}:{1}'.format(hostname, self.port)
This needs to be https in order for the tests to pass.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6940084/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/serve-via-https/+merge/140511
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~teknico/charms/precise/juju-gui/serve-via-https into lp:~juju-gui/charms/precise/juju-gui/trunk.