CDO travel swap day policy

Hi everybody.  Good news from Robbie and Deryck and Antonio.

Going forward, if you travel over the weekend for business to and from a
location across the Atlantic or Pacific, then you can take two swap days
afterwards.  The rationale is that it takes two full weekend days to
travel to and from a sprint.

If you do the same (weekend travel for business) but don't cross the
Atlantic or Pacific, you can take one swap day afterward.  The
rationale is that it takes two half weekend days to travel to/from a
more local destination.

I hope this is clear (and thanks to Antonio, from whose email I
shamelessly ripped some of those explanations ;-) )

I cc'd Deryck and Antonio to show I meant it and so they could clarify
if they thought I misrepresented something

Gary

Follow ups