zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [travel] Zeitgeist hackfest in Bolzano (Italy)

On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 20:01 +0200, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> dear travel committee,
>
> as you probably already know, the zeitgeist hackfest in bolzano in
> november 2009 was confirmed by the gnome board. as we are on a tight
> schedule, the sponsored people already booked their tickets for
> flight/train etc.
>
> as it seems, that we already have gone through the required steps for
> sponsorship (http://live.gnome.org/Travel), is there anything left to
> do?
>
> thanks a lot for your work, and sorry, that i am contacting you this
> late.

Dear Daniel,

The circumstances have been different and everybody have been adjusting
to it.

On the other, please confirm to us if we are talking about the following
budget (copie from board-list):

  Name                         City/Country        Flight + Train

Engine:
  Seif Lotfy                   Darmstadt/Germany    on his own
  Markus Korn                  Hannover/Germany      90 + 120
  Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen    Denmark              330 + 120
  Natan Yellin                 Tel Aviv/Israel      275 + 120
  Siegfried Gevatter           Barcelona/Spain      140 + 120
GUI:
  Thorsten Prante              Darmstadt/Germany    on his own
  Federico Mena Quintero       Mexiko               850 + 120
  Sebastian Faubel             Nuerenberg/Germany    20 + 120
  Clemens Buss                 Tel Aviv/Israel      275 + 120
Design:
  Kalle Persson                Gothenburg/Sweden    not yet available
  Hylke Nilson                 Sweden               not yet available
Other:
  Alex Gabriel                 Hamburg/Germany      100 + 120
  Ketil W Aanson               Sweden               330 + 120
                                                   -----------
                                                   2410 + 1080
                                                   ===========
SUM:                                                    3490 €
                                             + 500€ emergency?

In that case, still is missing the information of Kalle Persson and
Hylke Nilson.

Also, the accommodation will cost $19,5 person/night. And you are asking
for 6 night of lodge for 13 people.   Am I right?

Kind regards,

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
Concepción - Chile