zeitgeist team mailing list archive

[Question #228945]: configure error for python-rdflib

New question #228945 on Zeitgeist Framework:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/228945

Hi, I began to use funtoo recently.

I tried to `emerge zeitgeist` for synapse and met error.

```
configure: error: failed.  Please install the python-rdflib package
```

so I did `emerge rdflib` though occurred same error when I emerged again.

I confirmed to be able to import rdflib by `python -c "import rdflib"` for some python versions (2.7, 3.2)
and there were no errors.

I tried to install zeitgeist 0.9.12-r1.

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.