RFC: versions dialog

All,

Working on getting complete version control support in the next version. Got most of the detailes fixed but still need to do general code clean up, add checks, tests etc.

I put up a screenshot of the versions dialog in it's current state at http://pardus.nl/tmp . I'm looking for comments how the improve the layout of this dialog. Especially the 3 buttons need to fit somewhere different also I'm thinking of adding another button to browse a certain version.

Let me know your thoughts on how this should look.

Thanks,