Re: RFC: versions dialog

El Lunes, 9 de Junio de 2008, Jaap Karssenberg escribió:

> I put up a screenshot of the versions dialog in it's current state at
> http://pardus.nl/tmp . I'm looking for comments how the improve the
> layout of this dialog. Especially the 3 buttons need to fit somewhere
> different also I'm thinking of adding another button to browse a certain
> version.

	I don't know, I think it's quite neat already. I'd only nitpick one thing:
most of the times, the information about a version will be a few (possibly
long) lines with text, and the current square box is more suited to several
or many short lines. The net effect is that you'll be using the horizontal
scroll bar very often. I'd prefer a full-length box that only needs to scroll
vertically sometimes, sort of the layout of mail readers. The buttons could
be below this box.

	But as I said, it's only nitpicking :-)

--
        Roberto Suarez Soto                             Allenta Consulting
        robe@xxxxxxxxxxx                                   www.allenta.com