Re: Reminder: 0.27 release planning - call for translators

Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
Recursive chekbox cheking is not working for me. Any other reports or
suggestions?

Yes, that is because it is not yet implemented :)

I hope to finish that this week. Already put the option in the
interface in order to have the translations up in time.

Ok, recursive checkbox lists should work now. Dotan: can you check ?

Only open issue is that the feature does not get triggered when inserting a new checkbox or deleting one. This needs implementation on another level. Afraid that will have to wait for a future release.

Regards,

Jaap <pardus@xxxxxxxx>