Re: Zim 0.27 released

2008/11/12 Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> All,
>
> Just uploaded the 0.27 release of zim to the website. Hope you enjoy it.
> Thanks for all translations and bug reports.

> support for automounting encrypted directories. This release also introduces
> checkbox lists - this feature has been integrated with the TODOList plugin.
> A translation for traditional Chinese was added.
>
> Changes:
> * Added translation for traditional Chinese
> * Fixed Subversion support same level as Bazaar - lp #263043
> * Added support for checkbox lists - lp #283901
> * Added feature to automount notebooks - e.g. to use fuse encfs
> * Fixed bug that the Bazaar test did not skip properly if bzr not installed
> * Fixed bugs for using gjots notebooks
> * Fixed bug open notebooks were not italized in notebook dialog - lp #272518
> * Fixed bug with toggling format buttons - lp #273577
> * Added tooltips to pathbar buttons - lp #273593
> * Changed window title to notebook name instead of page name - lp #272430
>
> Regards,
>
> Jaap <pardus@xxxxxxxx>

Very nice, Jaap! Great work!

I cannot wait to see the Python version. Zim is a great application
and I am certain that it is only a matter of time before it becomes a
household name like Firefox or OOo. I say that after over a decade and
several OS changes looking for something like Zim.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il