Re: Zim 0.42-alpha1 (python branch)

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great, but now I try with a Hebrew path (everything else in English):
.. 8< ...
> UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xd7 in position
> 18: ordinal not in

Will put that one on the list.

I think my test suite is lacking pages with unicode and RTL file names
and content. If someone could generate 2 or 3 pages with arbitrary
content (which can be published in the source archive without
restriction) and including all the formatting styles that would be
great.

> I'm not sure what is supposed to be there and what is not, so I won't
> start listing things, but it runs. It seems to use a slightly darker
> background, which is _much_ easier on the eyes.

To get an impression of what should go in the various releases please
check the milestones I defined in launchpad. ( Any difference in the
general color theme is accidental. )

Thanks for the feedback,